For people to grow closer to Jesus through service that promotes long-term community relationships.
To serve others through home repair and community service experiences that transform communities and help participants, residents, and partners grow closer to Jesus.
- Spiritual Growth - There is nothing more important than an individual’s personal relationship with God. We are all designed to grow in our faith and understanding of who God is and who we’re created to be. We are passionate about creating an environment for youth to connect their faith with service. We want teenagers to return home with a profound love for Jesus and new eyes to see how God is at work in their every day. We provide intentional times to connect through scripture, worship, and devotions to promote spiritual growth. Our mission trip experiences are also designed to encourage the organic moments that happen outside of programmed times: the conversations that happen around the dinner table, the relationships formed at projects sites, the stories that connect participants and encourage them in their faith. There are endless opportunities for spiritual growth.
- Sustainability and Long-term Partnerships - We partner with local organizations and ministries to provide meaningful support for their year-round sustainable programs, ensuring our efforts have lasting impact in the communities we serve. We believe the best way to serve is through the partnerships we establish in each community. We have a local mission to address the specific needs in each community with a global vision to advance the kingdom of God through service. We believe sustainable change is possible when we come alongside the good work of those already embedded in each community and offer resources, help, and teams where they’re needed most.
- Investing in the Next Generation - We believe the next generation is made up of influencers, difference-makers, and powerful leaders, and there’s no better time than NOW to invest in our youth. Our mission trip experiences are intentionally designed to develop teenagers into young leaders by teaching leadership skills, personal character, compassion for others, and practical life skills that will help our participants grow into the leaders of tomorrow. Through scripture, service projects, and an opportunity to step outside their own worlds we believe youth will be inspired and encouraged to follow Jesus in their school, community, church, and world.
- Authentic Relationships - As Christians, we are strengthened through unified relationships. One of the greatest opportunities of a mission trip is the chance to meet new people while serving together. Participants build authentic relationships with each other, the people they serve, and those they serve with. Strangers become family. Crew members become best friends. Differences begin to disappear as you serve with a shared purpose. You’ll be amazed at the depth of relationships that form when you’re united in a common mission and share in the celebration of transformed lives and communities.
- The Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his death on the cross, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return.
- People receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life through Jesus.