Your group will demonstrate Jesus’ love and compassion in tangible ways, serving real people in need while working on projects like…
- Building wheelchair ramps and handrails
- Weatherizing homes and trailers
- Reconstructing sagging porches
- Significant painting projects
- Interior and exterior carpentry
- Other home repair projects that the homeowner cannot otherwise complete
Participants are split up on six-person work crews for the work portion each day. In most cases, this is one adult and five youth, each person from a different church. In our experience, when groups allow us to mix participants up to make crews, individuals develop social and leadership skills, make new friends, and develop a closer bond with their resident and their own youth group. If you have questions about this process or have specific requests, please give us a call. If needed, we can keep your group together, but still on work crews of six people.