As your participants enter into the lives of others and build relationships with the people of Kenosha, they’ll experience God working through them
- Engage and interact with individuals with disabilities. You will be doing many different activities that include: socializing, playing games and helping with projects.
- Brighten the day for seniors at several assisted living centers--help with games, crafts, and gardening.
- Assisting in food distribution; “shop” with clients, pack groceries, stock shelves, and help out in the warehouse.
- Interact and serve people with disabilities at a center by deep cleaning windows, ministry vehicles, wheelchairs and help beautify the grounds.
- Assist Summer Day Camp Counselors with activities and events for kids ages 5–15 at one of three different locations.
We have a Local Coordinator there that maintains connections throughout the year with the organizations that we serve so that our service and relationships are sustainable. You may meet them during your week as they pop in and out.
Participants are split up