Q: What are the qualifications?
- At least one year out of high school by summer 2018
- Available to work the entire period between late May until early August
- Have a clean driving record (no more than one minor violation in last three years)
- In 100% agreement with our mission: we help youth leaders by providing mission trip experiences where youth encounter Jesus
- Be an outgoing, mission-minded, people-friendly, hard-working go-getter – ready for a long, challenging, and rewarding summer in ministry serving others and Jesus
Q: Do I pick where I serve?
Nope! You will be assigned to your location(s) based upon your skills, experiences, and the needs of Group Mission Trips. Week of Hope staff serve in one city for 7 weeks, while Workcamp staff travel to 3-4 camp locations over the course of the summer. You’ll find out where you’ll be serving on the first day of Summer Staff training.
Q: Do I have to attend training?
Absolutely! Our mandatory training is a two-week long high-energy, meaningful, practical, focused information frenzy! Training begins in late May and concludes when all Summer Staff leave for their camp locations.
Q: Who will be on my crew?
Your crew will consist of 3 or 4 college-age young adults and students just like you.