Q: What are the requirements?
- Minimum age 25
- Full week commitment to serve at a Workcamp
- Attendance at the GMT Leadership Summit in early June
- All positions paid
- 100% agreement with our mission: we help youth leaders by providing mission trip experiences where youth encounter Jesus
Q: What is the application process?
- Online application with reference and background checks
- Phone screen with a Staffing Representative
- Interview with a Group Missions Trip supervisor
- If at any point your application is no longer being considered, we will communicate this with you
Q: Do I pick where I serve?
- You may identify a camp location and date preference on your application, but your experience or the needs of Group Mission Trips will often justify assigning you to a different Workcamp.
- In general, this still applies if your youth group is attending a camp.
Q: What is Leadership Summit and do I need to attend?
The Leadership Summit is a 3-day training event in early June in Loveland, CO for all Directors and MCs. You’ll examine the ins and outs of your position and meet your summer staff crew as well. It’s a great time for learning, community, and fun that will carry over to your Workcamp experience. All Directors and MCs are expected to attend the summit. (It is not a requirement for Setup Directors).
We have service opportunities in domestic and international locations